If you keep checking your watch and sigh “Oh, God… Still more to go…”
– It means that you are bored in your own lesson.
If you complain “Why on earth do they not listen to me?”
– It means that there is a good reason why you are bored in your own lesson, which is you ARE boring.
If you wonder “Why can’t they just understand it? I have been revising it for the third time”.
– It means that they can’t understand you, not English.
If you regret “I should have brought a book to read”.
– It means that you will check your watch many more times.
If you think “This activity just does not catch…”
– It means that you don’t know your students.
If you say “I miss home sweet home”.
– It means that it might be a good idea to think of planning a different career.
How do you respond to the question in the title?